H2. Annual A.H.E.R.A. Notification
To: All Parents, Families, Teachers, and Employees of Collegiate Academies
In compliance with the Environmental Protection Agency’s Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) and Louisiana Administrative Code Volume II, Air Quality Division Title 33, Chapter 27, Asbestos-Containing Materials in Schools and Public Building Regulation, we are required to inform all of the before mentioned individuals associated with Collegiate Academies of the Asbestos Inspection Report and Management Plan at all of our campuses.
This Report/Plan is on file at each of our school front offices and is available for review by any parent, teacher, etc. during normal business hours.
Please make your request to view the plan with the school’s Director of Finance and Operations.
- Abramson Sci Academy at 5552 Read Blvd. New Orleans, LA 70127
- G.W. Carver Collegiate Academy at 3059 Higgins Blvd. New Orleans, LA 70126
- Opportunities Academy at 3059 Higgins Blvd. New Orleans, LA 70126
- Livingston Collegiate Academy at 7301 Dwyer Rd. New Orleans, LA 70126
- Collegiate Baton Rouge at 6180 Windbourne Ave. Baton Rouge, LA 70805
- Rosenwald Collegiate Academy at 3819 Herschel St. New Orleans, LA 70114
If you have any questions about any of our Management Plans, you may also contact Mr. Justin Pickel, the asbestos-designated person for Collegiate Academies at email@example.com.
Managing Director of Operations